PARIVARTAN, SAMPOORNA & HRIDAY for socio-economic, educational & holistic development of population from rural background
- > 500 villages adopted under various CSR activities in more than 10 states, to be developed into self sustaining models, upgrading its SOCIO-ECONOMIC & ENVIRONMENTAL STATURE.
- > 2 lakh of population supported to elevate their socio – economic stature while being engaged in INCOME GENERATING ACTIVITIES through SKILL TRAINING & LIVELIHOOD GENERATION
- > 1500 SHGs and >500 small – medium Agri, Agri – allied and Non –agri enterprises established and linked with government convergence to run and grow businesses.
- >50,000 farmers and > 1000acres of land brought under innovative, scientific and organic farming practices to enhance Farming outputs
- 50,00,00,000 cubic meters of ground water recharged through introduction of low water consuming farming methods
- Pond Rejuvenation, Renovation of Check Dams, Rain Water Harvesting, Red & Green Health marking of hand pumps done to ensure Access to Clean Water
- >50,0000 school children in >500 government schools are benefited with improved school infra, access to safe water & Sanitation, better teaching – learning methods, and SMART education facility
- >2000 Individual Household Toilets, >100 community Toilets, >500 school sanitation units installed for safe and dignified sanitation
- >1000 health camps conducted including Menstrual Hygiene, ENT hygiene, COVID care, Mother & Child care, Veterinary Care etc
- Vaccination and Immunization Drives conducted
- Installation of >500 Solar run Water pumps, >2000 Solar Street Lights, >500 solar lanterns, >100 Bio-Gas units, >200 Bio – mass Chulha, etc done to ensure Access to clean energy and environmental up gradation
- Interventions of Rural Development caters to all 17 SDGs